Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Promotion Idea

Here is the scoop. I am starting a project that will boost all participants sales. I am putting together sampler boxes which I am going to promote on several sites including ebay. The plan is to start small and go big if this takes off and everyone benefits.

How it works:

You send me 10 samples of your products with 10 business cards and a button ad 150 x 150 in jpg or gif format. I am going to box them up into 10 sample packs. Then, they will be sold and one given away in a drawing.

What's In It For You:
You will have your samples in the hands of potential buyers and you will be featured on my blog site
Etsy Aholoics and on my new web site, which I am transforming over the next couple weeks
The Magikwand. Your button ad will be displayed as one of the featured artists in the Creative Treasures Sample Box. I am trying this out for the Spring season. If it works out, there will be more to come.

If you are interested in participating, drop me a line mysticjenn@gmail.com and in the subject line put box sample sign up. I will then email you back to let you know where to send your samples and business cards. You can also send your button ad to that same email address.

No comments: